Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patricks Day Favorites

Happy St. Patty's Day! It is time to celebrate the luck o’ the Irish. Here are a few of my favorite tutorials from blogland! Have a safe green happy day! 
xoxox 


How adorable are these paper dolls!!!!! Best Part they are FREE Printables!
Tutorial: KiKi Creates



This rainbow brownie ooks so Yummy and fun! My kids will love this!
Tutorial: Kelly Korker Kreates





You know I love this! Glitterriffic!
Tutorial: The Magic of Ordinary Things



These were so yummy! We made them :) Tutorial: Here



So much fun! These crack me up! Tutorial: Skip to my Lou



How cute is this little Personalized Hershey Kiss box! 
kiss me i'm irish box






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...