Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Robins Nest No-Bake Treats



How adorable are these nests!
 We made them yesterday and I could not wait to get the pictures uploaded to 
share the cuteness we just made with you all. 
 Every week I make something yummy with my little ones. I want them to grow up loving to cook and have fun with their food. This week it was these super fun & super cute Robins Nests that  Every Day is A Celebration linked up to my link party last week. For her full tutorial and recipe click here. These are YUMMY!!!! I swear I'm never going to lose these 10 pounds..lol


 Placing the eggs in the nest was the perfect job for my helpers!
To make the nests I made them exactly according to the Recipe. I rolled them in a ball and pressed my thumb in the middle to form the nest. Then I placed the nests on Round Treat Trays by Wilton that I found at Wal-Mart in the cake baking section. I also added Mini Robins Eggs instead of Reese.
I'm loving all the fun things to make for spring!
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't Forget to Link up to the Glitter Link party!
 XOXOX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...