Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Strawberry Cheesecake Pie



Some of my favorite recipes I find on the back of the packaging at the store.
 I found this yummy recipe by Keebler on the pie crust paper.
Because I'm trying to kick this winter 10 pounds I used all low/no/reduced fat ingredients and it 
was only 150 calories or so per *small* slice and so good. 
My husband complimented this a ton and I even found him eating 
it in the kitchen after the kids went to bed BUSTED!
 So this is for sure going in the recipe box!


Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Ingredients per Packaging:
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Keebler® Ready Crust® Shortbread Pie Crust
2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
  • Directions:
  • 1. In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, sour cream and vanilla. Beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping.
  • 2. Spread cream cheese mixture in crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
  • 3. Arrange strawberries on top of pie. Store in refrigerator.
  • *NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...