Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 14, 2011

95 Pounds Down 18.4 up...

The Happy Healthy Me Project!
95 Pounds down 18.4 pounds up...
I had to take a deep breath when I was posting this... I wish I could tell you that I'm perfect, I have a perfect body and I can eat yummy cupcakes all day. I simply can't. 


Truth... Over the last year, I worked incredibly hard to lose 95 pounds. It has been the hardest thing I have ever done. I've learned that I have a CRAZY relationship with food. I thought that food made me happy but it was just dragging me down. I have always been thin, so how did this happen? I now know.. {I had taken pictures along the way just for my own personal use so they are not the best pics but I wanted to share with you all.} 
So you ask how I did it? It all started with a 1200-1400 calorie diet and cardio on my elliptical machine. I stuck with it and wrote EVERYTHING down that went in my mouth. I ate lots of fruits and veggies so I rarely felt hungry. It was a total lifestyle change. But one I can do forever. I have learned a lot through my journey. The biggest is to set small goals!


Truth.. I'm back up to 148.4. 130 is my happy place. My jeans don't fit now, and I had spent a ton on clothes going from a size 16 to a 4! I had worked so so hard that I MUST lose the 18.4 pounds before things get out of hand again.  I'm not going to beat myself up about it, but through the holidays I had a bout  of "cocky" eating and it has continued. I got back into old habits. Lesson Learned.TIME FOR A CHANGE!
I'm going to change things up a little . Thursdays will be the new "The Happy Healthy Me Project!"  link party here on the Glitter Blog. We can all share our stories, recipes and motivation. (Mondays will still be the Crafty Link Party) I hope that you all will join me in my quest for healthiness and maintaining my weight... 
Anyone else having food wars? I'd love to hear your stories!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...