Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Daughter's Blogging Kindergarten Teacher

So my baby girl started Kindergarten last week. I was nervous, she was excited! 
As we drove to Meet the Teacher, I chewed on my fingernails and reapplied lip gloss a dozen times. Nervous of who I would be leaving my daughter with for seven hours a day, I met this amazing woman, Mrs. Haughey. Then I found out she is a fellow blogger and a Waldorf trained Kindergarten teacher. I'm relieved, and I know that my daughter is in great hands.
I'm guest blogging over at her blog. Here is my guest post. You have to check her out! 
{This has to be one of my favorite photos I've ever taken!
 It is of my daughter's colorful shadow on the sidewalk 
taken after her Kindergarten Blessing service last Sunday.}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...