Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Guest-Uncommon/Feather Boa Wreath Tutorial

Welcome Trish and Bonnie from Uncommon
This is such a genius and awesome wreath! 
I can't wait to make one!







Supplies Needed:

16" Wire Wreath Form
1 Black Feather Boa (the thicker one, not the skinny guy)
Black Pipe Cleaners
3 mini pumpkins w/ pick attached
ribbon for bow

Ok everyone, as the post was titled this is a mini tutorial (aka... I didn't take pictures as I went along, but I'll tell you how I did it).
First, you will start attaching the boa to the wreath form. Just lay it on top and secure it with the pipe cleaners to the wire in the back . Keep going around until the entire form is covered. Clip off any excess that is hanging down.

Second, attach the pumpkins slightly offset in the lower right portion of the wreath. These pumpkin picks were purchased from Hobby Lobby in the seasonal department. I love the metallic sheen on them and the proportion is perfect for the size of the wreath.

Third, dress it up a little with ribbon that hangs down. I used black tulle, spider web ribbon, and then I curled some sheer glittery black 2 1/2" wide ribbon.

Now you have a simple and elegant wreath! Enjoy!


Thank you for being a guest on the Glitter Blog!!!
 Bonnie and Trish are having a super cute Give Away

A Trio of Pumpkin Pillows! Click here to enter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...