Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011

Running With Glitter Friday Spotlight #1

WOW!! 
I'm blown away at the success of my very first link party. It was so much fun getting to see all the different blogs and projects. I hope {I know you did} you loved the party too. I'll be hosting one every Tuesday-Thursday and features on Friday. Please come back get inspired and link up. 
This week my feature collection is projects that I have added to my "to make" list.. 
Am I the only one who has a "to make" list longer the Ole' St. Nick himself? lol
THANK YOU for visiting, dropping by, and submitting this week! 
xoxoxo,
Kelly



{lucky star}






{Featured On the Glitter Blog?}
Running With Glitter




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...