Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Guest Blogger-Freee Pretty Things For You



Today I'm really happy to have Keren from Free Pretty Things For You on the Glitter Blog.
She is my #1 go to place when I'm looking for Clip art. I'm really into vintage and Indie stuff so she is right up my alley! My cute little buttons.. they came from FPTFY. Stop in and check her out... You will love it! The best part... Everything is FREE and she takes suggestions!!!


Here is a few of my Favorite images....

How cute is this little lady! Downoad Here





The Worlds Cutest Thank you Card Here



I'm sure you will see this image around here! I have got to find a use for her! 
You can Download it Here



Thank you Keren for sharing the love with Glitter Readers! The Vintage tea set is Perfect!




Hello Running with Glitter Fans! 
I'm Keren from Free Pretty Things For You 
and I'm so exited and honored to be here with you today!
If your not familiar with FPTFY, it's prety much a little 
bit of everything. I hosts lots  of Pretty Giveaways, Feature Lots Pretty 
DIY Crafts and the  most Popular and Loved are my FREE Vintage Images available for all to use!

 When Kelly asked me to create something Springy, the first thing I thought of was a beautiful English Garden  Tea Party Collection!


RWG 

So sweet and Lovely Just for You! :)
To Download the Original Files Click Here and Here

Have any request or just wanna say Hi?
Feel free to contact me with your thoughts!
XOXO
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...