Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sew Along {for Japan}

 Yesterday I was looking thru post from the Link Parties I submit to. I saw these adorable shirts posted by Living With Punks. I knew before even clicking that My daughter would love to have one and already decided that I wanted to give one a try. Then I started reading the post and instantly was touched! I showed my daughter and as anticipated she wanted one really bad :). She has heard about the Japan disaster but these tops really opened up a door for me to talk to her about what happened in a 5 year olds language. I will make one for my daughter and one to send to a friend in Japan.  I hope you will join us in spreading a little cheer to the the children of Japan. If you are local in the Tulsa-Metro area I will gladly pick up your finished shirt and ship it out with mine. Just shoot me an e-mail.
I asked Susan from Living With Punks   tell you about this project. She is doing a step by step sew-along to help you thru the process. 
She has a really cool blog please stop by and check her out! 
Thank you Susan! 





Hi Running with Glitter readers! I am so excited to be here today and want to thank Kelly for inviting me. 
I blog over at Living with Punks where I post my sewing and crafting adventures, with quite a bit of tutorials thrown in for good measure. ;) I have three punks to sew for, so you can always expect a nice dose of sewing pattern reviews and tips on sewing. I also write DIY Tutorials for the wonderful website Momtastic ;

I am here today to invite you to join a Sew-Along > with me.  We have all seen and heard of the devastation coming out of Japan.  This Sew-Along will give you the opportunity to touch an affected child personally.
LivingwithPunks
Please hop on over and check out all the details and join in. 
The Sew-Along > begins March 28!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...