Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Growing Up Corado- Art Festivles

Growing Up Corado
{my weekly personal post}

Wow, three days left until Summer break! I'm so excited.
 Here is our week in pictures.....
Do they look cute or what in soccer uniforms! 
We love the Lil' Kickers Program.

This poor turtle wondered into the WRONG back yard. 
I'm sure he was happy when it was time for everyone to 
come inside so he could be on his way.

 We went to Mayfest today. 
It's a really great festival of super hundreds talented 
artists. This was my favorite booth. 

 Face painting is a must. Adrian's is a Dino and
 Aubrey Rose picked a glitter swirl. 

 One of the many cool murals in Downtown Tulsa! 

I hope you all have a great week! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...