Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Glitter's Friday Spotlight {5-20-11}

Happy Friday! 
School is out next Wednesday here. Bitter Sweet.... I'm hustling around finishing up "me" projects. Like going to the eye doctor, getting a hair cut.. you know all the things that its really no fun to do with two kids in tote. I'm really excited about the summer I can't wait to soak up some sun with my littles!  We don't have any big summer plans.. YET!  I do need to start blog hopping to find some fun projects for the kids to do. What all are you doing this summer?

Lots of great projects were linked up this week. Thank you all for linking up and visiting Running With Glitter! This week we had over 500 followers and that makes me so happy!
 Feel free to grab a cute little Featured button if you were Spotlighted.

collage9
Birdie & the Queen Bee

Live on the V Side

A Pumpkin and a Princess

Summerstead


Featured On the Glitter Blog?
Running With Glitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...