Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Spotlight Featuring You *6-24


Happy Friday! 
What a great week here on the Glitter blog.  Did you notice things look a little different? 
Finally, I got a much needed blog Makeover!
A big thank you to 

Truly, I just can't say enough great things about them.


Thank you all for joining the Glitter Link Party! I {heart} you all.
Here is this weeks Featuring You Friday.....

By: Just Sew Sassy

By: Leidi Bird Blog

By: The 36th Avenue

Craft Buds

By: pressed down, shaken together


If you were featured pick out a button here

One More thing.........

It's time for the DIY Lip Gloss Kit Drawing
And The Winner is...... #3
Photobucket
via Random 
Rachel from Maybe Matilda!
{Rachel I have sent you an e-mail}
Thank you everyone for Playing!
 I can't wait until the July Giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...