Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Spotlight *April 22*

Happy Friday!

I'm half way thru my first week of counting calories and daily cardio. 
It's time lo lose 12 pounds of my winter fur.. NO FUN!
I have a HUGE sweet tooth. 
Me and sugar are in love
xoxoxox 
and it's a bad relationship I need to get out of. 
He is just so handsome and yummy.... I just keep crawling back.
I'm totally lusting over your yumminess linked up this week if you can't tell. 
Those cake balls are calling screaming my name to make them! 


So many inspirational projects. 


Thank you again everyone for linkin'-up and hanging out at my blog.
 I {heart} you all.

Here is the Glitter Friday Spotlight......


The Sweetest Pear

Spring Dirt Cups, Easter Dirt Cups, Spring Dessert, Easter Dessert, Kids Dessert, Chocolate Pudding, Lollipop Flowers, Jelly Beans, Green Coconut, Cookie Crumbs
The Seven Year Cottage

Lolly Jane Boutique

A Pumpkin and a Princess

Tales of a Trophy Wife






Featured On the Glitter Blog?
Running With Glitter




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...