Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Glitter Grow Art

"Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; 
Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow."

The word grow means so many things to me. Love that has grown since getting married and having children. The growth of my inner self.. and the growth of my daughter. Aubrey Rose, who was born at 26 weeks weighing 1lb 12oz. She is a miracle and a blessing. For her growth, it has been something for which we've prayed for so much. 

So speaking of my daughter... What would you guys think about me adding a feature on Sundays called Growing up Corado and using that day as my personal blog day?
 It may be a photo or a just a glimpse of my week.
Would that be boring to you to have a personal blogging day here on the Glitter Blog? 
Or should I just keep it strictly crafty and do a separate family blog? 
I'd love your feedback! I just want to "grow" Running With Glitter in the right direction. 


Okay, back to the project :)
Here is how I made this....

Supplies Needed:
Glue
3-D Glue Dots
Glitter
Frame
Scissors
Paper {I used the same paper here that I used on my Chalk Board Buckets}

Take your frame apart and cut your paper according to the fake family template...lol

 Cut your word out. I used my Silhouette with Lucida Handwriting welded together.
Place a thin layer of glue over the wording. 
 Quickly remove from glue and dunk it in the glitter. I let mine set in the glitter a few minutes so it would dry a bit. 
 Add 3-D glue dots to the back and place on your cut scrapbook paper. 

 Put your frame back together.You can even leave the glass off if you like. 
 I added a sweet flower to the corner. 
You can find the tutorial to the flower here.
There you go. TA-DA! I love it when a project is quick with beautiful results! 



{Don't Forget about Running with Glitter Link Party Here!}

Check out where I link party here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...