Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Running With Glitter #3 Link Party


 Running With Glitter's Third Link Party!
I have had so much fun hosting the link party! So many amazing projects. Thank you everyone!
XOXOXO

The Details:
Just add the link to your specific post (not the main page of your blog).
If you want please grab my party button to help share the love.
Check out some of the other great links and share some comment Love. xoxo
Feel free to link as many posts as you would like as long as they are new to the Glitter Blog. Some of my best projects are a little older, and it is fun to bring them back to life from time to time!
You can link anything you want as long as you're not doing a direct sell.
I will Leave the Party open until Thursday at midnight.

{I'd love it for you to follow me..}
Ready, Set, Link Away!
xoxox

Running With Glitter







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...