Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

Running With Glitter Friday Spotlight *April 15th*

Happy Friday! Is it really Friday already? 
I'm super excited for the weekend.. Lots going on here at the Corado house. 
Two Easter egg hunts and I have family in from Michigan
 because my baby cousin is finally coming home from Deployment!

This was a great link-up week! 
Thank you again everyone for linkin'-up and hanging out at my blog.
 I {heart} you all.

Here is the Glitter Friday Spotlight......

{Ali.Lilly}

{The CardAlbum} 
Cute Girls with Bunny Ears

{Tales of a Trophy Wife}

{Landee See, Landee Do}

{Pudel Design}



Matryoshka "Tea for Two" 3pc Tea Set
I'm an avid loose leaf tea drinker. 
 So when I spotted this Fabulous find over at Sweet Bee Buzzings 
 I just had to share!
 I want this for Mothers Day.



Featured On the Glitter Blog?
Running With Glitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...