Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 13, 2011

Glitter's Friday Spotlight {5-13-11}

Yeah Blogger is back up!
 I know it was only a day but I missed blog surfing last night while I was working out on the elliptical. It also made me realize how much my blog means to me. I spend many, many hours a week working on the Glitter Blog and my heart would be broken if everything was gone in an instant. And, it also reminded me that I need to back up my blog more often. If you do not back up there is a great post over at Funky Junk Interiors that can help you thru the back up process here.

This week there was ton of great projects linked up.  I {heart} you all.

Don't Forget To Enter to Win the ADORABLE top from Art & Soul Botiques the new line Honey Moon Sugar Baby releasing May 16th go HERE 
Here is this week's Running With Glitter Friday Spotlight....
Little Country Bumpkins

Fancy Schmancy Boutique

Homeroad

Anngela's Pretty Little Things

{floral friday #13}
Nifty Thrifty Things

 
Featured On the Glitter Blog?
Running With Glitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...