Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Get On the Van! Guest Blogger Sandy Ang


Get ready for some fun! The beautiful and talented Sandy Ang is our Guest Blogger today. 
I totally love this tutorial Sandy made for the Glitter Blog! 
P.S. This would be so so cute made into an ice cream truck and filled with candy!
Enjoy!
[Profile+Photo.jpg]
Hi, this is Sandy Ang from sunny, little Singapore. I’m a crafter who loves card-making, paper construction and creating altered objects. I don't have a fixed style as most of my work is a response to the material I'm working with. But most of my designs feature an interplay of shapes and lines.
Today I'm sharing my Mini-Van Treatboxes tutorial. If you like it, there are more photos on my blog post
Tutorial : I used one piece of 6"x6" paper to make my van which measures 3"x1.5"x1.5". You can adjust the template proportionally if you wish to make a bigger van.





  • Cut out this template from pattern paper. Making two slits on the roof were the red lines are








  • Glue up the two tabs along the front of the van



  • Glue up the two tabs along the back of the van

  • Put your treat inside




  • Going round in a clockwise direction glue up the bottom flaps



  • Here's the van's bottom secured




  • Cut out four 0.75" circles for the wheels. If your treats are heavy, sandwich your wheels between metal washers




  • Embellish the windscreen, bumper, headlights and windows




  • Make a giftcard topper measuring 2.75"x2"




  • Slot into the slits on the roof of the van



  • Thank you Kelly for the chance to share my project on Run With Glitter.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...