Flip Flop Fun!
Today I'm going to share a super easy way to doll up your flip flops. These particular flip flops I made are to match my bathing suit. This is a great project that can be done with the kids. With a few scraps and and several knots your feet will be even cuter in no time!
Here is how you make them.....
- Supplies: Fabric Scraps, Pinking Shears or Scissors and Flip Flops
- Cup strips of fabric. I Cut mine 3/4 inch wide and about 3 inches long. You will need to adjust this to your taste. The wider strips will be fuller looking and the longer the strips you cut will make them fluffy.
- Tie a single knot
- Then tie keep adding until you almost fill the strap up.
- Do the other side and tie some more.....
- Finished! Now slip on your new cute flip flops and head to the pool!