Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Vintage Inspired Earring Tutorial



Today I'm sharing with you how to make a pair of vintage inspired earrings.  In about 3 minutes you can have a very beautiful pair of earrings for under $4.00! I'll show you how super simple this is....
Supplies Needed:
{all found in the findings department at Hobby Lobby}
Ear wires
Charms
Pliers- I bought a mini jewelry tool kit at Hobby Lobby for $7.00
Jump Rings (or make your own see below)
 I love Vintaj brand! I have only been able to find them at Hobby Lobby and on their online store.
To save a little money I used the wire that the charms were attached to the packaging with to make my jump rings. It is really so simple to make your own! Here is the tutorial I used to make mine. 
Attach your jump rings to your charm

 Then Attach to your earrings...
See I told you, so simple and so BEAUTIFUL!

Sharing at these parties

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...