Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Guest-Creative Carmella

Hi there I'm Carmella from Creative Carmella and I am SO happy to be here!
 Running with Glitter has always inspired me so much and I feel so grateful to be here sharing one of my favorite projects today!
I made this Happy Home Wall Art earlier in the year, but now that we are adding baby number three to our family any day now, it has become even more special to me. It's been such a sweet reminder of how much we have been blessed....
This project was so fun to make...and the very best part was that it cost nothing for me to make!
I started with this piece of plywood that I saved....I actually found it under our old washing machine when we replaced it. I may be the only person in the world that could find the inner beauty in this old piece of wood, but I'm pretty glad I saved it!
I gave it a coat of paint with this free sample I got in the mail from Glidden
I didn't cover it completely...I wanted a little of the wood to peek through
After the paint was dry, I got started making a stencil using my Cricut. After I came up with the wording, I used acrylic paint in chocolate brown to paint in the words
And that's all there is to it! Pretty easy, right??

What an amazing tutorial. I love this! Thank you for being a guest. I'd love to have your talent back anything! xoxo Kelly
<
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...