Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Life As Jennifer Dawn-Cute as a Button Bows

Hi!  I'm Jennifer Dawn--a wife, mother, teacher, avid crafter, and blogger.  You can find me over in my little corner of the world at The Life of Jennifer Dawn.  I am so excited  to be guest blogging here at Running with Glitter!  Today I am going to share with you my tutorial on making...
"Cute As A Button" Bows: Ribbon Wrapped Snap Clips with Silk Flower Embellishments
Supplies:
Directions:
 
There you have it.  A quick and simple way to make cute bows for the little princess in your life or as a gift for someone else.
Thanks again, Kelly, for allowing me to appear on your blog.  It truly is an honor! Happy crafting, everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...