Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dear Silhouette SD.. I LOVE you!

My darling husband got me a Silhouette SD for Valentines day! Some girls like diamonds.. me I love crafting! WHO am I kidding.. I love diamonds too :)
Little did he know that the house and many other things would be neglected while I played with my new toy. I 'm so excited about the possibilities of this little guy. I have made a few things but most of my time has been figuring out how to work the machine. I did make my daughter and son C-U-T-E shirts last night. I can't wait to make more but I must go feed my family right now. lol
Freezer Paper Stenciled Tractor
I'll teach you how to do this soon! 

 Rhinestone Tee
 The Silhouette Cuts templets! So cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...