Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Very Purple Person Reversible Bag

I'm learning........

The reason I started Running With Glitter is because I'm learning as I go and wanted to share my  adventures and misadventures with others. I'm not an expert, I have not been doing this my whole life just learning as I go. I learn most of the things I make from other bloggers. Blogland is full of inspiration and crazy talented people who share tutorials and are always helpful if I get stuck on a project. 

Which leads me into my next project. I bought a pattern a while back by McCalls. I cut it out, cut my fabric, started sewing and for the life of me I could not figure out how to finish the darn bag... The only thing I wanted to do was make a simple cute bag that I could throw in a few diapers, a few personal things, and go. I was on a mission to find a pattern I could understand. Not making a bag was not an option. Needless to say I ended up scrapping the McCalls pattern bag and found the PERFECT simple bag pattern at one of my favorite blogs Very Purple Person.  This is a great bag for sewing beginners and can be whipped up quickly. If your looking for instant gratification and simplicity you have to give the bag a try!

Very Purple Person Reversible Bag Pattern Here

{Fabric by Heidi Grace }
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...