Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Changing looks...

Just a little side note:

This Glitter blog will be under a bit of construction. I need to do a litlle blog updating!...
I loved the old look but It's not spring anymore and it's time to find my own identity :) 
So if things don't look exactly right/wonky here over the next couple of weeks it's because the "Glitter Look" is changing. Any ideas or suggestions?I know that I want a fun clean look.
 There are soooo many choices out there! 
 xoxo
Kelly

EDIT:
I found the Perfect blog design.. I'm working with the designer and so excited for the change.
It is exactly what I want! Next week the Glitter Blog will have a fresh new look! Squeal!
Thank you everyone for your suggestions and ideas!

FINAL EDIT:
The blog update is complete! I'm in LOVE!!!! Thank you Dreamlike Magic Design. She really worked with me to get things just how I wanted them! I highly suggest them and will for sure be using her for more things!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...