Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

Running With Glitter Link Party #14

Running With Glitter's 14th Link Party!


What do you think of the new Linky 2.0 set up? I love it! 
It's really cool that you can "like" your favorite project. 
I featured several "liked" projects last week over at the Glitter Facebook Page
And will do so every week.  Another change I set up was that the newest link ups will go on top. 
Also, last chance to enter the giveaway 
this week for the DIY Lip Balm kit. Click HERE to enter. Drawing is Thursday.
This week we made a Kids DIY Pennant Banner

I Can't wait to see what you all have been working on...
Thank you everyone! 
The Details:

  • Link the specific post, not your main blog page.
  • It is not mandatory that you grab a button but please be a Running With Glitter Follower. {I'm on Facebook too}
  • By linking up you are giving me full permission to feature your post. {with a link back to your blog of course} 
  • You can link anything you want as long as you're not doing a direct sell. 
  • Please visit at least two linked projects and share some comment love. 
  • I will Leave the Party open until Thursday at midnight.

Ready, Set, Link Away!


Running With Glitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...