Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Spotlight *June 10th*

It's Friday!!!

I have an itch to make something.... I'm missing my sewing machine. She looks at me every morning and beggs me to sew... I'm on the look out for a fun sewing project any ideas? 


Anyways, I live in Oklahoma and it is officially HOT! 
Today we are heading off to the Tulsa Zoo then to the splash pad. 
I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend


Thank you all for such a great link party this week! 
 Here is the Glitter Friday Spotlight...
Craft Goodies

Homespun With Love

cinsarah


Cake Pups, Cake Pops, Puppy Pops, Dog Pops, Candy Melts, Lollipop Sticks, Kids Dessert, Puppy Dessert, Puppy Party, Puppy Favor
The Seven Year Cottage

My Crazy Life as a Mom and Wife

Featured On the Glitter Blog?
Running With Glitter



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...