Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 17, 2011

Glitter Friday Spotlight {6-17-11}

Happy Friday! 

I hope everyone has a great Fathers Day! We are having Sunday brunch at my husbands family then an hour drive away we are having dinner with my dad. I'm bringing Pioneer Woman's Monkey bread! YUMMY and fat free {just kidding it is about the worst food possible on a diet.. if I bring a fruit salad too does that make it better?}

Thank you for linking up and hanging out at my blog!
Here is the Glitter Friday spotlight.....
A Little Birdie Told Me


live.laugh.photograph


Just Another Hang Up

Cake Cone Sundaes, Cake Cones, Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes, Ice Cream Cones, Gumballs, Sundaes, Dessert, Ice Cream Party
The Seven Year Cottage

Balancing The Dream

My Wonderfully Made




Featured On the Glitter Blog?
Running With Glitter



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...