Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Growing up Corado {6-18}


Growing up Corado
{My family day on the Glitter blog}


Summer is in full force here in Oklahoma. We had a fun and busy week! 
Here is our recap in pictures...
My silly willy, punkin wunkin, apple of my eye, Aubrey Rose turned 5!
 We had an awesome time at her swim birthday party!
 I wish I had taken a ton of pics, but managing her party was a full-time job.

 Little big man!

I taught Bre how to whistle while we were stuck in traffic. 
I now have a whistling buddy.

 One of our favorite places to go on a hot day is the Oklahoma Aquarium.  Love that place! They are adding a new sea turtle exhibit.. so excited for it to be finished next year. 
And on the way out, my daughter managed to get her head STUCK in the alligator statue's mouth. She is definitely her mother's daughter. 
If you know me, you know exactly what I'm saying. 

Our Yorkie/Silky, Blueberry, brought us this baby rabbit! We are in the process of nursing him back to health. He is going to be fine, but I think he is too small just to put back out in the yard. On Monday we will take him to a wild animal rescue. 

We also took a trip to my father's farm. 
It's always an adventure at Papa's house. 

AJ is in tractor heaven! 


I hope you all have a great week with your families!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...