Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 13, 2011

What's For Dinner this Week? 6-13

Photobucket

I'm trying so hard to be a better planner/organizer and pinch pennies.. Yeah, I'm that mom that forgets a swim lesson here and there or stares blankly in the pantry, giving up and ordering takeout.. Don't judge me. I'm working on it! :)
I started a cleaning schedule not too long ago. It has helped immensely! Now, I just need to plan our family meals.This is totally a win-win for my family! So here goes my first attempt at menu planning..

Sunday- 
Upside Down Breakfast
{breakfast for dinner}

Monday- 
Grilled Chicken, Baked Potato, Steamed Mixed Veggies

Tuesday- 
Baked Ziti, Garlic Bread, Salad

Wednesday- 
Grilled Turkey Burger Sliders, Baked Beans and Doritos

Thursday- 

Friday- 
Grilled Pork Chops, Glazed Baby Carrots, Roasted Potatoes 

Saturday-
Yummy Takeout 


Do you need some meal planning inspiration? I'm linking up weekly to Menu Plan Monday. Hundreds of bloggers share what they are eating every monday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...