Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Easy No Hem Skirt Tutorial

A couple of people have asked me about Aubrey Rose's skirt. I thought I would share the love. This is a great quick simple skirt. No gathers or hems. I found this awesome tutorial by Hickety Pickety Handmade. Here is the link to the tutorial. http://www.hicketypicketyhandmade.com/2011/01/07/no-hem-skirtits-so-easy/. She did her tutorial beautifully and I learned a lot from it.
 The skirt turned out very cute and would be a great skirt for a beginner sewer (Like me). This would also be very simple to make a doll skirt with. Just a few modifications and make this skirt your own. I made Black Apple Doll modified skirt from this pattern too.  You have already seen the skirt but here it is again. I did the fold over option at the bottom so it looks like it is two layers. Very Instant Gratification! Careful.. These are VERY addicting!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...