Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Link Up: Happy Healthy Me!

What is the Happy Healthy Me Linky Project? It's a weekly link party sharing all things healthy and encourage one another to be healthy and happy. Click here to read more.


Here are a few features from last week.. YUMMY!

Summer Squash Pasta         Veggie Cones                 Meal Planning               Quick Healthy Breakfast

This week is my Birthday!!! I'm thirty something and I know that my metabolism is so not what it was in my 20's. So I need to do everything I can to give it a boost.
Right now I'm on a mini vacation and I'm armed with a bag of healthy snacks to help me not binge while we are eating out. I have a choice these few days.. I can use all the walking we are doing to boost my weight loss or I can indulge in the buffets and desert bars. I think I'll just stick to it! Two pounds down 18 to go! 
Photo Source: Downtown
Thank you everyone for sharing and joining the Happy Healthy Me Project!
Link up your recipes, stories, motivations and all things that encourage happy healthy living 
Get Your Healthy On!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...